Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh, The Things Connor Comes Up With!

Some funny things Connor has said lately:


  • Hey Mom, I can spell t-o-y, j-e-s-u-s, c-o-n-n-o-r, ....Hey, how do you spell staples?

  • Mom, can I have some Rice Krispies...You know the ones with Crap, Snap, and Pop on the front.


  • (A friend of his was in trouble and the Mom told Connor she was in "hot water".) Mom, do you know Emma can't come because she turned on the hot water in the tub? She didn't listen to her mom and was playing and made the water super hot!


  • Mom! Don't forget the express card! (LAST summer we went to Hawaiian Falls and I brought the wrong credit card and we waited in line for 30 minutes and then realized we had to go home.)


  • Aaron and I were discussing some crazy guy who went to Afghanistan and tried to find Bin Laden. I guess Connor was listening because he said, "I can find him and I'll kick a ball at him!".

Attention, all Afghans. Could you please send Osama Bin Laden out from his cave. My son wants to kick a ball at him.

  • When I am a grandpa I'm going to be Charlotte's dad. Huh????


  • Did you know "Yes, maam" is Ang-lish for "Yes"?


  • Megatronic energy comes from from the sun. You know, like when a mom takes care of her son. Huh????


And, finally, thank goodness for tivo and fast forwarding b/c marketing to kids works:

  • Mom, did you know Danonino (kids yogurt) makes kids grow better? It's better than dinner.


  • Mom, Bandaids are better than the store brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment