Monday, March 11, 2013

Luckily I do a homemade photo calendar each year.  The pictures for this month (March) are always from last March and so on. 

I am so far behind now on blogging I can't remember what we really did last April (that's where I'm caught up to).  So, I looked at the calendar and the only thing on April is this.....

 


Now what's really funny is that I know for a fact this pic was taken in May at my neighbors house.  So, the official story for April 2012 is........nothing happened!
 
May
 
Now, It just occurred to me you may be wondering, "Why does she feel obiligated to blog for each month of the year?".  Boring!  So sorry, but my black and white only brain has to operate this way.
 
Connor finished Kindergarten and sadly enough was sick his last day of school!  He missed his first official "Last Day of School!" party.  I think I cried but he didn't seem to care.  I think he was just glad he got to stay home. :)  Luckily he had his graduation the day before.
 
  Connor and Mrs. Hall

 
 I have to admit this is a great pic but I mainly like it because it makes me look thin.  hahaha.


  Connor received the Super Scientist award.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment