Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Short Random Post

Random thoughts, random pictures.................

This photo was a in magazine.  It cracked me up but I am happy to say that my cul-de-sac is very close and I don't know what I'd do without them.  We love to get together!

If you can't read the small sign it says "Lost Art Exhibit.....Block Party".  Sad but true.


Charlotte's outfit for her preschool picture and Connor's 3rd Grade picture.....................


 When Connor was little, and even now!, everything is a gun.  For Charlotte everything is a phone!


And, finally, this is a horrible pic but my best friend Erin and I are training for a marathon in Austin on Feb. 16, 2015.  Saturday we did 11 miles and it was great.  I thought we would be more tired but I guess our training is working!  We get up most days at 5:00 and run by 5:30.  If Erin wasn't holding me accountable I promise you I wouldn't be doing this!  Thanks my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment