Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Aaron's work gave us the cutest Ralph Lauren outfits for Charlotte (there's nothing like getting expensive baby clothes when the company's buying!). I love this pink dress and the big bow is compliments of my sister-in-law.



Charlotte with Dr. Franken who delivered her (and Connor).



The outfit below was my brother's when he was born. In these pictures, Connor was 4 days old and Charlotte is 3 months old. I should have taken hers sooner because she looks like she is going out for the wrestling team.




Not sure who looks more miserable! (Connor did ask to hold her.)




The latest in auto safety--have a dog sit on you.




Connor makes a basket!



Connor in his soccer uniform. They have had two games and won both. I have video but Blogger will not upload it so I will work on that and hopefully post later.



I also have one more video of Connor when he was 16 months old and Super Grandpa was helping him feed ducks. It keeps popping up on my screen saver and is super cute. However, I'm having trouble with that one too. I'll work on it. Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment