Monday, November 14, 2011

Charlotte

I know, I know. I am supposed to be working on my big vacation post especially since Charlotte turns 2 on Wednesday and then I'll be even farther behind.

But, in the meantime, I'll tell you what she's been up to.

Last week, trying to put her down for a nap became more of a battle than it was worth. She climbed out of her crib for the second time and hit her head. So, we decided that not only did naps need to go but so did the front of the crib. We thought she'd be excited about it being made into a big girl bed but she took one look and said, "I don't want it!" and walked out of the room.

She also has started taking off all her clothes and bringing me her diaper saying, "I don't want it". Now I know this means she is ready for potty training but I am not looking forward to the amount of time and effort that will take from me! Ha! Just now she called me and said "I have poop". So I go to the living room and she is laying on her diaper with it undone with poop in it! Yuck. At least she had the sense to not move until I got there. Good grief!

She is SO stubborn!

1 comment: