Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day


On Mother's Day we dedicated the kids at church. Basically, this means we stand up in front of the church and agree to raise them in a Christian home. Charlotte worn the christening dress that has been worn on my mom's side of the family since 1943. Here's who's worn it: Aunt Sharon (my mom's sister) 1943, my mom 1945, cousin Owen 1970?, me 1974, Kevin 1977, niece Natalie 2002, niece Lily 2005, Connor 2005, niece Everly 2008, Charlotte 2010.

After church we went to lunch at Cantina Laredo (one of my favorites). The pictures below are an evolution of trying to get a nice pic of the boys. I told them the first one looks like a mug shot, so of course then Connor goes overboard in the next one, then when I give then the lecture "just look nice and smile" in the annoyed mom voice I finally got a good one.




No comments:

Post a Comment